Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Management Message

Management Message



Gentlemen,

In a fast moving world of severe communications, let me seize the opportunity to declare the launching of Al-Dawaa new web site. This new channel is a step on the way to sustain the proper interaction between you and us.

Our team at DMSCO is committed and highly focused on the ambitious objectives we have set for ourselves towards our customers in providing them with the best products and services in health care and consumer fields.

To achieve those objectives, relentless efforts on several fronts are needed. From sales, pharmacies, procurement, finance, marketing, human resources, IT, operation, etc...

As the business moves forward we are sure that we are on the right path and are fully aware of the challenges ahead, using all resources and facilities to achieve one target; unlimited care.

Finally I appreciate all clients and friends, asking for more steadfast support and encouragement in the years to come.

Waleed Al-Jaafari
Chairman

2 comments:

  1. i wants to do a job
    in aldawa pharmacy...
    sfzhusin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran across your site last week and started to follow your posts consistently. I haven’t commented on any kind of blog site just yet but I was considering to start soon. It’s truly exciting to actually contribute to an article even if it’s only a blog. I really don’t know exactly what to write other than I really loved reading through a couple of of your articles. Great articles for sure. I will keep visiting your blog regularly. I learned a lot from you. Thanks! buy ivermectin online

    ReplyDelete